With regional offices in Portland, Lewiston and Saco, Creative Work Systems has helped hundreds of people with disabilities connect with employers throughout Southern Maine. From small local businesses to large multi-national corporations, people with disabilities are integral, productive, and valued members of Maine’s economy.
Our employment team works diligently to find the right job match for each person. We help people prepare for their job search through career exploration, job readiness training, resume development and interview practice. Our employment specialists work with each individual and area employers to secure the right position. We provide support as needed through orientation and training. If required, long term support is available from a job coach.
For the individual, a skilled and dedicated employment team is ready to assist with the following:
- Career Exploration
- Job Readiness Training
- Job Development
- Ongoing/Long Term Support
For employers, we can connect you to services that provide:
- Motivated and Qualified Employment Candidates
- On the Job Training and Subsidies for Qualified Candidates
- Job Analysis
- Assistance with Workplace Accommodations, Adaptive Equipment and Engineering
- Workplace Diversity Training
- Follow Along Support and Training